Select and remove subjects in minutes from studio backgrounds even with detailed edges and flying hair. Cut out and replace dull skies with dramatic LayerCake skies!
Add shadows to any subject, change light direction, time of day, then copy the same settings to multiple images in the same scene, you can even save custom shadows as your own presets.
Brush in light to add focus to any image. Paint in light beams and shafts of light for amazing drama! If you make a mistake, click a key, and paint back what you removed!
Change entire seasons in a click, beautiful soft snow storms, violent rain squalls, low drifting fog banks, even change daylight to sunset.
INCLUDES: Season Shifter • Fogged in • Let it Snow • Sunset • RainMaker
Inspired by the grunge look of contemporary sports images and movie posters, put edge on your composites like the pros do it with tools like Color Pop and Grunge Boost. INCLUDES: Color Pop Effects • Grunge Boost
Create realistic water and mirror reflections in a click that previously required expensive studios and lots of equipment. INCLUDES: Water Reflect • Mirror Image
In a click, add natural light rays, sun beams, bursts and edge lighting for impact and drama. Balance ambient light color and temperature across multiple layers. INCLUDES: Rays • Beams •Light Bursts • Edge Light Compositor
In a click: add clouds to boring skies; light up a night sky with the moon and stars; catch the rainbow you always seem to mis; add the impact of lightning, or the calming effect of a flock of geese.
- Cloud Creator: Place fluffy white clouds into dull, uninteresting skies
- Moon Clock: Accent the night sky with any phase of the moon
- Over the Rainbow: Add ribbons of color that any leprechaun would love
- Starry Night: Add excitement to night skies with galaxies and star showers
- Lightning Strikes: Zap up a night sky with a crashing bolt from above
- Birds & Flocks: Add interest to skies with a flock of geese or a swan cruising a lake
- Professional photographers & studios, saves time on Photoshop tasks
- Photoshop and print comp artists to accelerate their creative endeavours.
- Amateurs who enjoy playing with images: placing effects is now a one-click operation.
- Professional designers and art directors - StudioMagic significantly reduces workflow time to improve productivity
- LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements ONLY.