50 exquisite, high-resolution portrait backgrounds of elegant Tiffany style, hand-blown glass flowers. Each can be sized or cropped to fit any custom size print, canvas, or frame.Important Note About Compatibility
- ● LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop and recent versions Elements that can run actions
- ● Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ● Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- • LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- • StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins are PHOTOSHOP compatible ONLY.
- • Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- • Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
Fifty (50) vintage backgrounds which are beautifully aged and time-worn, in a standard 11" X 14" portrait orientation.
Sports themes include:
- ● Baseball
- ● Football
- ● Track
- ● Soccer
- ● Basketball
- ● Hockey
- ● Golf
- ● Women's Softball
From majestic mountain ranges, to the Pacific's Coastal Beaches, we traveled the backroads of America to find the rural farmlands; small towns; breathtaking sunsets; vibrant greenery; and, clear blue waters. Our team of professional photographers captured the hidden gems: the iconic monuments; quaint farmlands; winding country roads; and, the lush majestic landscapes.
There are now more than 370 scenic locations at your fingertips; moreover, virtually every image is photographed at precise angles leaving enough foreground space to seamlessly drop in your subject.
"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)
With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection includes 114 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn
- The StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Create ultra-cool, glamorous, high school senior portraits
- Create upscale fine-art, fashion; exotic boudoir images; and intoxicating glamour photos.
There is nothing else like the Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection on the market today!
Hollywood Lighting Patterns Digital GOBO Collection
- ► 50, high resolution (300 ppi) layered images
- ► Folding Card Templates
- ► Holiday Card Action Set
- ► A tutorial video & instructions are included
- ► Romantic European & East Coast cities scenes; decayed warehouses & ghost town window scenes
- ► Layered images are compatible with Photoshop; Elements; applications which work with PSD/TIFFs
This on-location journey takes you to old abandoned and dilapidated warehouses and structures of urban America and Europe. Let’s continue our venture to high end interior studios complete with creative settings of distressed walls ladened with colorful graffiti and urban flooring. At your fingertips, using your Photoshop® program, are layers of street graffiti that you can drag and drop onto walls created within your composite; thereby, you create your own edgy street art. All able to be done from the comfort and safety of your home or studio.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® will help sports teams photographers build their business; or, this one-of-a-kind collection is usable by anyone to simply have fun. Themes include: “Sandlot” for children; “Triple-A” for Babe Ruth League and High school; and, “The Majors” for adult and semi-pro.
All Star Baseball Virtual Studios, unlike Pro-Sports Baseball, covers all league levels and age groups of players from Little League to High School, and beyond. There are 30, Virtual Studios which are all high-resolution (300 ppi) multi-layered tiff files, where you place your own players. The Virtual Studios layered TIFF files also enable you to adjust, or add to, existing light layers. More importantly, al Virtual Studios in the collection are purposefully photographed using camera angles which make it easy to place a standard player shot in at the correct angle in order for it to look realistic.
To make compositing work less stressful, therefore more fun, we've included our award-winning StudioMagic I & II Compositing Suite for Photoshop® in this package. With eight (8) one-click tool sets for professional quality image compositing - whether you are a novice, or a professional level Photoshop® user, StudioMagic I & II will save workflow time as well as reduce difficult, and often repetitive, Photoshop® tasks to a few mouse-clicks. Even better, we engineered StudioMagic to make it easy to cut out your subject; then, place them into your All Star Virtual Studios. Using the Shadow Caster feature in StudioMagic I, adding realistic shadows to your subject is now only a few mouse clicks away.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® is user friendly. StudioMagic works with LayerCake Elements' Virtual Sets, or sets you make yourself! Who uses the All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® package?
- ► Art Directors
- ► Professional photographers & studios
- ► Creatives
- ► Sports Team Photographers
- ► Anyone who uses Adobe Photoshop®
- ► Anyone who enjoys crafting images
- ► Graphic Designers
- ► Parents & Grandparents