- ► 50, high resolution (300 ppi) layered images
- ► Folding Card Templates
- ► Holiday Card Action Set
- ► A tutorial video & instructions are included
- ► Romantic European & East Coast cities scenes; decayed warehouses & ghost town window scenes
- ► Layered images are compatible with Photoshop; Elements; applications which work with PSD/TIFFs
StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements designed and developed an extensive,and exclusive, collection of more than 650 drag & drop, fully masked and cut-out images. These professionally photographed floral arches; framing elements, such as colorful flower beds for foreground interest and depth; trees, flowers, cut flower arrangements, and plants; as well as indoor and outdoor hanging baskets, are easily dragged and dropped over your subject or into your photo. Our museum quality digital frames (included in the collection) will put the finishing touch on your photo composition.
Experiment by mixing and matching from the plants and flowers from our extensive collection. Likewise, make use of the colorful ceramic; clay; wooden pots and containers; and the old world pottery professionally photographed from around the globe. It's very simple... just drag a drop until you're satisfied.
The Nature's Accent Collection is the perfect compliment for:
- ● Architects
- ● Wedding Photography
- ● Real Estate Photographers
- ● Landscape Architects, Designers, Photography, & Artists
- ● Portrait Photography
- ● Realtors
If you can envision it... You can create it!
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements ONLY.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® will help sports teams photographers build their business; or, this one-of-a-kind collection is usable by anyone to simply have fun. Themes include: “Sandlot” for children; “Triple-A” for Babe Ruth League and High school; and, “The Majors” for adult and semi-pro.
All Star Baseball Virtual Studios, unlike Pro-Sports Baseball, covers all league levels and age groups of players from Little League to High School, and beyond. There are 30, Virtual Studios which are all high-resolution (300 ppi) multi-layered tiff files, where you place your own players. The Virtual Studios layered TIFF files also enable you to adjust, or add to, existing light layers. More importantly, al Virtual Studios in the collection are purposefully photographed using camera angles which make it easy to place a standard player shot in at the correct angle in order for it to look realistic.
To make compositing work less stressful, therefore more fun, we've included our award-winning StudioMagic I & II Compositing Suite for Photoshop® in this package. With eight (8) one-click tool sets for professional quality image compositing - whether you are a novice, or a professional level Photoshop® user, StudioMagic I & II will save workflow time as well as reduce difficult, and often repetitive, Photoshop® tasks to a few mouse-clicks. Even better, we engineered StudioMagic to make it easy to cut out your subject; then, place them into your All Star Virtual Studios. Using the Shadow Caster feature in StudioMagic I, adding realistic shadows to your subject is now only a few mouse clicks away.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® is user friendly. StudioMagic works with LayerCake Elements' Virtual Sets, or sets you make yourself! Who uses the All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® package?
- ► Art Directors
- ► Professional photographers & studios
- ► Creatives
- ► Sports Team Photographers
- ► Anyone who uses Adobe Photoshop®
- ► Anyone who enjoys crafting images
- ► Graphic Designers
- ► Parents & Grandparents
- • 39 - High-Resolution, 300 ppi, @ 11” X 14, layered Marquees image files.
- • "EasySelect” channels for clean one-click placement of backgrounds and pop-outs
- • Bonus accent layers, like spotlights, birds, trees, moon etc.
- • Themes include: Sports; Children; Hollywood; RT66; and many more.
- • Video and written tutorials
LayerCake Elements’ Sea Cliff Portrait & Panoramic Bundle Enables The Creative Artist To Place Their Subject At The Beach – Regardless Of Where You Are Working From. Fifty (50) Professionally Captured Photos Of The California Beaches and Geographic Patterns Within the Pacific Coastal Mountains and Cliffs Open Up Enormous Potential For Photoshop Users When Compositing Images. Combine The Sea Cliff Portrait & Panoramic Bundle With The Magic And Power Of The StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-In For Photoshop And Your Images Will Astound And Astonish Your Clients And Friends. When You Add The LayerCake Elements’ Ebb Tide Portrait & Panoramic Background Bundle To The Mix… You Will Own The Beach!
To Preview The LayerCake Elements’ Sea Cliff Portrait & Panoramic Bundle’s Content, Please Watch The Slideshow Below
- ● LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop and recent versions Elements that can run actions
- ● Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ● Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file