From majestic mountain ranges, to the Pacific's Coastal Beaches, we traveled the backroads of America to find the rural farmlands; small towns; breathtaking sunsets; vibrant greenery; and, clear blue waters. Our team of professional photographers captured the hidden gems: the iconic monuments; quaint farmlands; winding country roads; and, the lush majestic landscapes.
There are now more than 370 scenic locations at your fingertips; moreover, virtually every image is photographed at precise angles leaving enough foreground space to seamlessly drop in your subject.
The Africa On Location Collection - part of the Epic Location Sets Package - is a menagerie of stunning, professionally photographed, or graphic artist designed, location set images from the heart of the African Veldt which capture the atmosphere and ambiance of the vast African landscape. Colorful African skies, stunning sunrises and sunsets - all with a splattering of wild animals residing in their natural habitats - is now at your fingertips.
These unique scenes, taken while on a photo safari, are captured at precise angles which leave enough foreground space to seamlessly drop in your subject. Combined with the magic, simplicity, and power, of StudioMagic® - the premier compositing panel for Adobe Photoshop (a Photoshop plugin, to be precise) - placing your model into an African scene is only a few mouse clicks away.
Africa On location is a collection of images; therefore, this collection is compatible with Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Photoshop Elements; as well as any other editing/compositing application which uses layers to craft a finished photograph.
We photographed Europe On Location with you in mind. Photographing the different scenes at precise angles insures there is foreground space to realistically drop in your subject. Creating your client's unique adventure image using Adobe Photoshop - or other editing application which uses layers - you are able to adjust the perspective of your model's image; add light gaussian blur to a background to create bokeh; control the lighting; etc., to generate a one-of-a-kind and memorable print.The Scenic Europe Collection places the Old World flavor of Europe's narrow alleyways; winding cobblestone streets; Ireland and England's ancient castles and ruins; lush farmlands of Holland; as well as, the quaint villas and vineyards of Tuscany at your fingertips. Let your models take a gondola ride through the canals of Venice as if they are beginning their next venture to dine next to the tower of Pisa.
- ● LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop and recent versions Elements that can run actions
- ● Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ● Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ♦ One click portrait matts
- ♦ One-click templates for brochures
- ♦ One-click templates for business cards
- ♦ One-click templates for zed cards
- ♦ One-click templates for DVD Jewel cases
- ♦ 180+ actions for building albums
- ♦ Dynamic image filters
- ♦ 75 ornaments and monograms
- ♦ 60+ museum quality drag & drop frames
"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)
With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection includes 114 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn
- The StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Create ultra-cool, glamorous, high school senior portraits
- Create upscale fine-art, fashion; exotic boudoir images; and intoxicating glamour photos.
There is nothing else like the Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection on the market today!
Hollywood Lighting Patterns Digital GOBO Collection
Gridiron Grunge: The Coolest Football Canvas Collection Around!
This is not your run-of-the-mill digital backdrop collection. It is the ultimate in high-action sports with ninety-five (95) very cool, grunge canvases for Football; the Cheer Squad; and, the Band.
Each Gridiron Grunge Digital Backdrop is 300 ppi and in sizes 11” X 14” and 11” X 17”. The collection also includes thirty-five (35) one-click template actions for making blazing fast templates. As a bonus, we have included our Varsity Font; a Color Styles Pallet; plus, fourteen (14) drag & drop vignettes. There’s no new software to learn, it’s all done using your Adobe Photoshop app.
- • 30 - High-Resolution, 300 ppi, @ 11” X 14, layered Images. Simply add your subjects.
- • "EasySelect” channels for clean one-click placement of backgrounds and pop-outs
- • Bonus accent layers, like spotlights, birds, trees, moon etc.
- • Themes include: Sports; Children's; Hollywood; Las Vegas; RT66; and many more.
A splashingly fresh collection of Virtual Sets from StudioMagic®/LayerCake Elements enabling a huge wave of creative possibility. The Surf’s Up collection is great for young adults; senior portraits; children of all ages; Facebook images; or, anyone wanting to have fun with Photoshop®.In only a few mouse clicks, you can make anyone into an expert surfer! All from the comfort of your desk.
The StudioMagic®/LayerCake Elements Surf’s Up collection includes thirty-five (35) high-resolution (300 ppi) layered surfing images which show surfboards minus the rider. Likewise, each layered , virtual set, TIFF image includes layers of special effect splashes which are placed in front of the subject for realism. You decide the splash effect you desire by turning the special effect layer(s) on or off. Add the power of our award-winning StudioMagic® I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop®, to help you easily cut out your subjects and drop them into the action.
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop ONLY. Actions will not work with other editing programs.</b?