StudioMagic is User Friendly
- ● Effects are placed in one click.
- ● Use the StudioMagic CutOut tool to remove a dull sky and replace it with a brilliant LayerCake sky!
- ● Use StudioMagic’s Compositor tool to add clouds and rainbows.
- ● Add drama and excitement with bolts of lightning; or, a calming effect with flocks of birds!
- ● Use StudioMagic’s LightEffex Tool to add dramatic shafts of light and sunbursts breaking through the clouds!
- ● Use StudioMagic’s Enviro tool to make rain, change the season or turn daylight to sunset!
- ● StudioMagic is a massive timesaver for Photoshop users of all levels of expertise.
- ● StudioMagic reduces many of Photoshop’s most difficult tasks to simple one-click fast acting scripts.
Select and remove subjects in minutes from studio backgrounds even with detailed edges and flying hair. Cut out and replace dull skies with dramatic LayerCake skies!
Add shadows to any subject, change light direction, time of day, then copy the same settings to multiple images in the same scene, you can even save custom shadows as your own presets.
Brush in light to add focus to any image. Paint in light beams and shafts of light for amazing drama! If you make a mistake, click a key, and paint back what you removed!
Change entire seasons in a click, beautiful soft snow storms, violent rain squalls, low drifting fog banks, even change daylight to sunset.
INCLUDES: Season Shifter • Fogged in • Let it Snow • Sunset • RainMaker
Inspired by the grunge look of contemporary sports images and movie posters, put edge on your composites like the pros do it with tools like Color Pop and Grunge Boost.
INCLUDES: Color Pop Effects • Grunge Boost
Create realistic water and mirror reflections in a click that previously required expensive studios and lots of equipment.
INCLUDES: Water Reflect • Mirror Image
In a click, add natural light rays, sun beams, bursts and edge lighting for impact and drama. Balance ambient light color and temperature across multiple layers.
INCLUDES: Rays • Beams •Light Bursts • Edge Light
In a click: add clouds to boring skies; light up a night sky with the moon and stars; catch the rainbow you always seem to mis; add the impact of lightning, or the calming effect of a flock of geese.
- Cloud Creator: Place fluffy white clouds into dull, uninteresting skies
- Moon Clock: Accent the night sky with any phase of the moon
- Over the Rainbow: Add ribbons of color that any leprechaun would love
- Starry Night: Add excitement to night skies with galaxies and star showers
- Lightning Strikes: Zap up a night sky with a crashing bolt from above
- Birds & Flocks: Add interest to skies with a flock of geese or a swan cruising a lake
Created by award winning still life and horticultural photographer Endre Balogh. This exclusive collection contains fifty (50) of Mr Bologh’s favorite flower images which the artist himself meticulously masked. The collection also includes fifty (50), custom designed LayerCake backgrounds, ranging from the traditional to contemporary. The floral collections are presented on high-resolution, 300 dpi layered pallets, which make it simple to 'drag and drop' them on to the formal backgrounds.Likewise, all backgrounds are high-resolution, 300 dpi portrait size canvases; making them the perfect choice for weddings, formal occasions, families, and children.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® will help sports teams photographers build their business; or, this one-of-a-kind collection is usable by anyone to simply have fun. Themes include: “Sandlot” for children; “Triple-A” for Babe Ruth League and High school; and, “The Majors” for adult and semi-pro.
All Star Baseball Virtual Studios, unlike Pro-Sports Baseball, covers all league levels and age groups of players from Little League to High School, and beyond. There are 30, Virtual Studios which are all high-resolution (300 ppi) multi-layered tiff files, where you place your own players. The Virtual Studios layered TIFF files also enable you to adjust, or add to, existing light layers. More importantly, al Virtual Studios in the collection are purposefully photographed using camera angles which make it easy to place a standard player shot in at the correct angle in order for it to look realistic.
To make compositing work less stressful, therefore more fun, we've included our award-winning StudioMagic I & II Compositing Suite for Photoshop® in this package. With eight (8) one-click tool sets for professional quality image compositing - whether you are a novice, or a professional level Photoshop® user, StudioMagic I & II will save workflow time as well as reduce difficult, and often repetitive, Photoshop® tasks to a few mouse-clicks. Even better, we engineered StudioMagic to make it easy to cut out your subject; then, place them into your All Star Virtual Studios. Using the Shadow Caster feature in StudioMagic I, adding realistic shadows to your subject is now only a few mouse clicks away.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® is user friendly. StudioMagic works with LayerCake Elements' Virtual Sets, or sets you make yourself! Who uses the All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® package?
- ► Art Directors
- ► Professional photographers & studios
- ► Creatives
- ► Sports Team Photographers
- ► Anyone who uses Adobe Photoshop®
- ► Anyone who enjoys crafting images
- ► Graphic Designers
- ► Parents & Grandparents
Take your client on a safari in the African Veldt, allow them to climb a mountain in the Western United States, visit Mount Rushmore, or tour Old World Europe when you own this exclusive, and unique, StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements bundle of Epic Hollywood Location Sets.
- • 39 - High-Resolution, 300 ppi, @ 11” X 14, layered Marquees image files.
- • 30 - High-Resolution, 300 ppi, @ 11” X 14, layered Billboard image files.
- • More than 600 Neon Slogans and Catchphrases on layered TIFF sheets for drag & drop ease.
- • "EasySelect” channels for clean one-click placement of backgrounds and pop-outs
- • Bonus accent layers, like spotlights, birds, trees, moon etc.
- • Themes include: Sports; Children; Hollywood; RT66; and many more.
- • Video and written tutorials
Fire & Smoke returns to the StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements product offerings.
Mr. Gavin Phillips, the co-creator of the Fire (Inferno) & Smoke + Beyond the Lens Action Sets for Photoshop, has completely reworked, tested, and vetted the Fire & Smoke Actions. The new actions are fast, simple to use, and created the most realistic fire and smoke effects we've seen.
Turn your images into blazingly hot masterpieces!
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements ONLY.
NOTICE: To all StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements customers who previously purchased Fire & Smoke; please contact Richard, the Director of Tech Support & Customer Service, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, for FREE replacement files. Please refer to your original order #, if possible, when requesting your FireFX replacement files.
The collection also includes a set of drag and drop vignettes in 14 popular print sizes.
- ● Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop.
- ● Actions run in some of the newer versions of Photoshop Elements.
- ● Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ● Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
Save time with our exclusive, drag-n-drop, Cloud Banks & Cloud Formations Bundle.
Sky replacement can take a lot of time; moreover, not every sky needs to be replaced. Truthfully, many images taken on cloudless days have brilliant blue skies; yet lack the interest and drama cloud formations bring. LayerCake has mastered the technique of shooting, and extracting, cloud formations and cloud banks. With these expertly masked and extracted cloud formations and cloud banks, all on 300ppi layered TIFF or PSD sheets, it is simple to drag and drop a cloud, a formation, or an entire bank of clouds, into your photos... in seconds. Each cloud formation or cloud bank image is fully scalable and able to be distorted to create perspective; stretched across a big sky; cut; or, duplicated and erased to get just the look you want.
These 120 drag & drop cloud formations and cloud banks - ranging from big puffy Cumulus to Wispy Cirrus - from StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements, are ALL NEW and not part of the Ultimate Skies Collection.
Cloud Banks & Cloud Formations Bundle Highlights:
- ♦ Over 150 drag & drop clouds and cloud banks
- ♦ Each cloud image is a 300 ppi, scalable smart object
- ♦ Easier and faster than complicated sky replacements
- ♦ A simple drag & drop process takes only seconds
- ♦ Adds instant drama to any sky
- ♦ Easy enough for novice Photoshop users
- ♦ Create more curb appeal in real estate images
- ♦ Comprehensive video tutorials make it easy to do