The Following Slide Show Is A Gallery Filled With Ideas And Possibilities When Using StudioMagic Pro Panels…
Select and remove subjects in minutes from studio backgrounds even with detailed edges and flying hair. Cut out and replace dull skies with dramatic LayerCake skies!
Add shadows to any subject, change light direction, time of day, then copy the same settings to multiple images in the same scene, you can even save custom shadows as your own presets.
Brush in light to add focus to any image. Paint in light beams and shafts of light for amazing drama! If you make a mistake, click a key, and paint back what you removed!
StudioMagic 2 Compositing-Panel
Change entire seasons in a click, beautiful soft snow storms, violent rain squalls, low drifting fog banks, even change daylight to sunset.
INCLUDES: Season Shifter • Fogged in • Let it Snow • Sunset • RainMaker
Inspired by the grunge look of contemporary sports images and movie posters, put edge on your composites like the pros do it with tools like Color Pop and Grunge Boost.
INCLUDES: Color Pop Effects • Grunge Boost
Create realistic water and mirror reflections in a click that previously required expensive studios and lots of equipment.
INCLUDES: Water Reflect • Mirror Image
In a click, add natural light rays, sun beams, bursts and edge lighting for impact and drama. Balance ambient light color and temperature across multiple layers.
INCLUDES: Rays • Beams •Light Bursts • Edge Light
In a click: add clouds to boring skies; light up a night sky with the moon and stars; catch the rainbow you always seem to mis; add the impact of lightning, or the calming effect of a flock of geese.
• Cloud Creator • Moon Clock • Over the Rainbow • Starry Night • Lightning Strikes • Birds & Flocks
Who is the StudioMagic perfect for?
• Photoshop and print comp artists
• Professional photographers & studios, saves time on Photoshop tasks
• Professional designers and art directors
• Amateurs who enjoy playing with images
User Friendly & Compatibility
• Powerful enough for pros, easy enough for amateurs
• Effects are placed in one click, no more drag & drops
• Works with LayerCake Virtual Sets or sets you make yourself!
• The StudioMagic 1 & 2 panels are compatible with CS5 – CC 2019
• All LayerCake collections and plugins are compatible with Mac OS or Windows PCs
• Video tutorials included