Introducing StudioMagic PhotoStudios.
A complete photo studio, on your desktop!
Change lighting, change combinations of floors and walls, change backdrops & scenery, even create new backdrops of your own!
Studio shoots can be over-the-top expensive! Then there’s the cost of lighting, backdrops, assistants and lets not forget, the studio itself! With our new StudioMagic PhotoStudios, you can easily create the look of a high-end studio, lights and all, right on your desktop!
What’s in the box!
• 40 high-res walls & floors for making hundreds of different studio combinations
• Backdrop stands, backdrops and scenery, that you can customize and added with a click
• 30 high-res studio backdrops with interesting patterns and subtle textures.
• 30 high-res scenery backdrops with formals, ocean, sports, landscape, Hollywood, holidays, winter and Las Vegas
• The StudioMagic BackDrop Maker, for using,your own images to make custom backdrops
• 8 Pre-made studio lighting setups with 20 customizable studio lights. Truss lighting, soft boxes,egg crate lights, strobe heads, beauty dishes and umbrellas.
• Comes with a full set of toutorials
Who are PhotoStudios for?
• For professional photographers, Photoshop artists and hobbyists.
What’s cool about PhotoStudios
• Creating a studio look without a studio!
• Fast and easy to learn and use
• Make eye-popping images in minutes
• Fully assembled, just add your subjects
• “EasySelect” channels for clean one-click placement of backdrops & subjects
• Creating must-have high-school senior images
• Creating bridal images not seen in any album
• Creating kids images that make you smile
• For having just plane fun in PhotoShop
• There is nothing else like them. Nothing!
The StudioMagic Pro-Panel is the perfect accent to PhotoStudios
The only “One-Click” tool for Fast & Easy CutOuts, making Realistic Shadows and Painting with Light
• PhotoStudios work with ANY version of Photoshop & recent versions of Elements
• The StudioMagic Pro-Panel is “currently” compatible with CS5, CS6 and Creative Cloud
• All LayerCake collections are compatible with Mac OS or Windows PCs
• Novice PhotoShop skills and required experience using layers is a plus
|IMPORTANT: Make a selection, You can not proceed unless a option is selected|
This unique virtual studio starter set, contains twelve different locations that represent new LayerCake collections, designed to use with the StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.You can easily add your own subjects with the Cut Out tool in StudioMagic I, or redesign them to make your own signature virtual sets, stages, billboards and marquees to place your friends, subjects, or clients on. The layered TIFF files, combined with the detailed video tutorials to guide you step-by-step make this started collection an absolute must have. In other words, the Virtual Studios, Sets, Stages, Billboards & Marquees set is for... EVERYONE! Easy enough for amateurs to use; they are a workflow time saver for pros; Photoshop users as well as users of other editing applications such as OnOne, Luminar; or, Affinity Photo; professional graphic artists and designers; and anyone who simply enjoys letting their creative juices overflow to create wondrously new imagery.
Designed by LayerCake's Compositing Wizard, Peter Hernandez, the Virtual Sets collection includes twelve (12) layered, high-resolution composite images. All have multiple layers that can be switched on or off to your liking. You can easily add your own subjects with the StudioMagic CutOut tool or redesign them to make your own signature virtual sets. Themes of this one-of-a-kind collection include: sports; wedding; fashion; scifi; whimsical; and, imaginative. Moreover, the various sets include scenes for senior portraits, high-school sports, high fashion, and just plain fun. The Peter Hernandez Virtual Sets are perfect for... EVERYONE! The virtual sets are easy enough for amateurs to use; they are a workflow time saver for pros; Photoshop users as well as users of other editing applications such as OnOne, Luminar; or, Affinity Photo; professional graphic artists and designers; and anyone who simply enjoys letting their creative juices overflow to create wondrously new imagery.