Introducing LayerCake’s new PhotoBoards.
We took all the work out of compositing, so in a click…
you can make Absolute Magic!
Creating amazing composites no longer requires being a Photoshop Zen Master or understanding the mind numbing process of making cutouts. We do all the work for you, creating eye popping fully assembled studios that you can customize with your eyes closed!
• About StudioMagic PhotoBoards
• 30 / High-Res, 300 dpi, @ 11” X 14”
• Make eye-popping images in minutes
• Fully assembled, just add your subjects
• Bonus accent layers, like spot lights, birds, trees, moon etc.
• “EasySelect” channels for clean one-click placement of backgrounds and pop-outs
• Easily customized with your own backgrounds and subjects
• Great fun for any kind of portrait
• There is nothing else like them
• It’s a look that differentiates you
• Themes include: Sports, Children’s, Hollywood, Las Vegas, Rt. 66, Beach, Amusement parks, Urban City Scapes, Highway & Cars, Fun, Edgy & Cool.
• Important Compatibility
– PhotoBoards work with any version of Photoshop & recent versions of Elements
– All LayerCake collections are compatible with Mac OS or Windows PCs
|IMPORTANT: Make a selection, You can not proceed unless a option is selected|
The Buddy Studio Pak is a virtual production studio that will speed up your workflow and make you more money. Designed by studio photographers, it includes over 180 actions for building albums, one click portrait matts, dynamic image filters, one-click studio collateral templates for brochures, business cards, zed cards, DVD Jewel cases, everything you need to promote your business. It also includes a 189 styles collection for coloring monograms, dingbats, wedding phrases and high school varsity letters. It's not all: There are over 60 magnificent museum quality drag & drop frames, 75 ornaments, monograms, 140 signature backgrounds (with collections such as Sports, Grunge, Kiddie Pops, Traditional, and Hollywood), as well as step-by-step tutorials on every facet of the Buddy Studio Pak.
This unique virtual studio starter set, contains twelve different locations that represent new LayerCake collections, designed to use with the StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.You can easily add your own subjects with the Cut Out tool in StudioMagic I, or redesign them to make your own signature virtual sets, stages, billboards and marquees to place your friends, subjects, or clients on. The layered TIFF files, combined with the detailed video tutorials to guide you step-by-step make this started collection an absolute must have. In other words, the Virtual Studios, Sets, Stages, Billboards & Marquees set is for... EVERYONE!Easy enough for amateurs to use; they are a workflow time saver for pros; Photoshop users as well as users of other editing applications such as OnOne, Luminar; or, Affinity Photo; professional graphic artists and designers; and anyone who simply enjoys letting their creative juices overflow to create wondrously new imagery.
Bring back the glamorous look of old Hollywood in your portraits
WHAT IS A GOBO?"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The collection includes 110 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
What’s cool about Studio GOBOS
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn, and use. GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Ultra-cool HS senior portraits; glamorous fashion & beauty portraits; exotic boudoir images.
- There is nothing else like them... Nothing!