The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® will help sports teams photographers build their business; or, this one-of-a-kind collection is usable by anyone to simply have fun. Themes include: “Sandlot” for children; “Triple-A” for Babe Ruth League and High school; and, “The Majors” for adult and semi-pro.
All Star Baseball Virtual Studios, unlike Pro-Sports Baseball, covers all league levels and age groups of players from Little League to High School, and beyond. There are 30, Virtual Studios which are all high-resolution (300 ppi) multi-layered tiff files, where you place your own players. The Virtual Studios layered TIFF files also enable you to adjust, or add to, existing light layers. More importantly, al Virtual Studios in the collection are purposefully photographed using camera angles which make it easy to place a standard player shot in at the correct angle in order for it to look realistic.
To make compositing work less stressful, therefore more fun, we've included our award-winning StudioMagic I & II Compositing Suite for Photoshop® in this package. With eight (8) one-click tool sets for professional quality image compositing - whether you are a novice, or a professional level Photoshop® user, StudioMagic I & II will save workflow time as well as reduce difficult, and often repetitive, Photoshop® tasks to a few mouse-clicks. Even better, we engineered StudioMagic to make it easy to cut out your subject; then, place them into your All Star Virtual Studios. Using the Shadow Caster feature in StudioMagic I, adding realistic shadows to your subject is now only a few mouse clicks away.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® is user friendly. StudioMagic works with LayerCake Elements' Virtual Sets, or sets you make yourself! Who uses the All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® package?
- ► Art Directors
- ► Professional photographers & studios
- ► Creatives
- ► Sports Team Photographers
- ► Anyone who uses Adobe Photoshop®
- ► Anyone who enjoys crafting images
- ► Graphic Designers
- ► Parents & Grandparents
The Holiday Bundle from StudioMagic® includes...
- ► Christmas cards ► Hanukkah Cards ► Holiday Scrapbooking ► Images for Social Media ► Family Photo backgrounds ► Place people within Ornaments ► Place people behind Picture Windows of all kinds
Watch The Picture Window Collection Video
LayerCake Elements’ Sea Cliff Portrait & Panoramic Bundle Enables The Creative Artist To Place Their Subject At The Beach – Regardless Of Where You Are Working From. Fifty (50) Professionally Captured Photos Of The California Beaches and Geographic Patterns Within the Pacific Coastal Mountains and Cliffs Open Up Enormous Potential For Photoshop Users When Compositing Images. Combine The Sea Cliff Portrait & Panoramic Bundle With The Magic And Power Of The StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-In For Photoshop And Your Images Will Astound And Astonish Your Clients And Friends. When You Add The LayerCake Elements’ Ebb Tide Portrait & Panoramic Background Bundle To The Mix… You Will Own The Beach!
To Preview The LayerCake Elements’ Sea Cliff Portrait & Panoramic Bundle’s Content, Please Watch The Slideshow Below
- ● LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop and recent versions Elements that can run actions
- ● Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ● Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Master Collection (Over 900 Elements for Fixing & Enhancing Your Photos): (Click to Review)
- ► Disintegrate & Fusion Action Set (Total control of where the effect is applied): (Click to Review)
- ► 1K Background Blowout Collection (Includes 180 Actions & 187 Styles Pallets): (Click to Review)
- ► Hollywood Lighting Patterns [Studio GOBOs] (Includes 114 drag & drop GOBOS): (Click to Review)
- ► Fire and Smoke Action Sets (The most realistic fire and smoke effects available): (Click to Review)
- ► Action sets run in all current versions of Adobe Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► LayerCake Elements Backgrounds & Actions work with any version of Adobe Photoshop
The slideshow below shows some of the interesting effects you will be able to achieve using LayerCake Elements Studio Gobo Collection
- • 39 - High-Resolution, 300 ppi, @ 11” X 14, layered Marquees image files.
- • "EasySelect” channels for clean one-click placement of backgrounds and pop-outs
- • Bonus accent layers, like spotlights, birds, trees, moon etc.
- • Themes include: Sports; Children; Hollywood; RT66; and many more.
- • Video and written tutorials
With StudioMagic® I & II, The Ultimate Compositing Suite for Photoshop® - Bundled With 24 Dynamic Virtual Studios - The Days Of The Static Background Are Over!