Showing all 3 results
- ♦ One click portrait matts
- ♦ One-click templates for brochures
- ♦ One-click templates for business cards
- ♦ One-click templates for zed cards
- ♦ One-click templates for DVD Jewel cases
- ♦ 180+ actions for building albums
- ♦ Dynamic image filters
- ♦ 75 ornaments and monograms
- ♦ 60+ museum quality drag & drop frames
"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)
With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection includes 110 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn
- The StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Create ultra-cool, glamorous, high school senior portraits
- Create upscale fine-art, fashion; exotic boudoir images; and intoxicating glamour photos.
There is nothing else like the Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection on the market today!
Hollywood Lighting Patterns Digital GOBO Collection
Fire & Smoke returns to the StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements product offerings.
Mr. Gavin Phillips, the co-creator of the Fire (Inferno) & Smoke + Beyond the Lens Action Sets for Photoshop, has completely reworked, tested, and vetted the Fire & Smoke Actions. The new actions are fast, simple to use, and created the most realistic fire and smoke effects we've seen.
Turn your images into blazingly hot masterpieces!
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements ONLY.
NOTICE: To all StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements customers who previously purchased Fire & Smoke; please contact Richard, the Director of Tech Support & Customer Service, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, for FREE replacement files. Please refer to your original order #, if possible, when requesting your FireFX replacement files.