Showing 13–16 of 16 results
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® will help sports teams photographers build their business; or, this one-of-a-kind collection is usable by anyone to simply have fun. Themes include: “Sandlot” for children; “Triple-A” for Babe Ruth League and High school; and, “The Majors” for adult and semi-pro.
All Star Baseball Virtual Studios, unlike Pro-Sports Baseball, covers all league levels and age groups of players from Little League to High School, and beyond. There are 30, Virtual Studios which are all high-resolution (300 ppi) multi-layered tiff files, where you place your own players. The Virtual Studios layered TIFF files also enable you to adjust, or add to, existing light layers. More importantly, al Virtual Studios in the collection are purposefully photographed using camera angles which make it easy to place a standard player shot in at the correct angle in order for it to look realistic.
To make compositing work less stressful, therefore more fun, we've included our award-winning StudioMagic I & II Compositing Suite for Photoshop® in this package. With eight (8) one-click tool sets for professional quality image compositing - whether you are a novice, or a professional level Photoshop® user, StudioMagic I & II will save workflow time as well as reduce difficult, and often repetitive, Photoshop® tasks to a few mouse-clicks. Even better, we engineered StudioMagic to make it easy to cut out your subject; then, place them into your All Star Virtual Studios. Using the Shadow Caster feature in StudioMagic I, adding realistic shadows to your subject is now only a few mouse clicks away.
The All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® is user friendly. StudioMagic works with LayerCake Elements' Virtual Sets, or sets you make yourself! Who uses the All Star Baseball Virtual Studios with StudioMagic I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop® package?
- ► Art Directors
- ► Professional photographers & studios
- ► Creatives
- ► Sports Team Photographers
- ► Anyone who uses Adobe Photoshop®
- ► Anyone who enjoys crafting images
- ► Graphic Designers
- ► Parents & Grandparents
With our amazing Ultimate Skies Collection, you will never have Dull Skies Again! A quick, easy way to replace a dull or blown-out sky; or to enhance the existing one.The Ultimate Skies Collection:
- ● Is easy enough for a PhotoShop novice; yet robust enough for a professional
- ● Takes the worry out of balancing your exposure for overcast or hot sunny skies
- ● Makes one-star reject images with ordinary, or dull, skies into five-star keepers
- ● The perfect tool for Photographers, Designers, Art Directors, and others who use PhotoShop
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements ONLY.
This on-location journey takes you to old abandoned and dilapidated warehouses and structures of urban America and Europe. Let’s continue our venture to high end interior studios complete with creative settings of distressed walls ladened with colorful graffiti and urban flooring. At your fingertips, using your Photoshop® program, are layers of street graffiti that you can drag and drop onto walls created within your composite; thereby, you create your own edgy street art. All able to be done from the comfort and safety of your home or studio.