Showing all 2 results
"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)
With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection includes 114 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn
- The StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Create ultra-cool, glamorous, high school senior portraits
- Create upscale fine-art, fashion; exotic boudoir images; and intoxicating glamour photos.
There is nothing else like the Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection on the market today!
Hollywood Lighting Patterns Digital GOBO Collection
With our amazing Ultimate Skies Collection, you will never have Dull Skies Again! A quick, easy way to replace a dull or blown-out sky; or to enhance the existing one.The Ultimate Skies Collection:
- ● Is easy enough for a PhotoShop novice; yet robust enough for a professional
- ● Takes the worry out of balancing your exposure for overcast or hot sunny skies
- ● Makes one-star reject images with ordinary, or dull, skies into five-star keepers
- ● The perfect tool for Photographers, Designers, Art Directors, and others who use PhotoShop
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop/Photoshop Elements ONLY.