Showing all 2 results
"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)
With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection includes 110 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn
- The StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Create ultra-cool, glamorous, high school senior portraits
- Create upscale fine-art, fashion; exotic boudoir images; and intoxicating glamour photos.
There is nothing else like the Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection on the market today!
Hollywood Lighting Patterns Digital GOBO Collection
- ● Photoshop and print comp artists
- ● Professional photographers and studios
- ● Professional designers and art directors
- ● Anyone who enjoy playing with images
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop ONLY. Actions will not work with other editing programs.