Showing all 2 results
"A GOBO is a physical stencil or template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light. In the design of an artificial environment in which lighting instruments are used, it is sometimes desirable to manipulate the shape of the light which is cast over a space or object." (Definition Source: Goboman)
With LayerCake Elements' Studio GOBOS you no longer need expensive lighting equipment or even a studio to create the same dramatic look that used to require a studio. The Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection includes 114 drag and drop GOBOS, of plants, tree overhangs, windows of all types and unique streetlights. Each GOBO set comes with a simple tutorial which will have you creating this glamorous look in minutes.
- Creating a studio look without a studio is fast and easy to learn
- The StudioMagic/LayerCake Elements GOBOS are just plain fun to use in Photoshop!
- Create ultra-cool, glamorous, high school senior portraits
- Create upscale fine-art, fashion; exotic boudoir images; and intoxicating glamour photos.
There is nothing else like the Hollywood Lighting Patterns (Digital GOBOs) Collection on the market today!
The slideshow below shows some of the interesting effects you will be able to achieve using LayerCake Elements Studio Gobo Collection
A splashingly fresh collection of Virtual Sets from StudioMagic®/LayerCake Elements enabling a huge wave of creative possibility. The Surf’s Up collection is great for young adults; senior portraits; children of all ages; Facebook images; or, anyone wanting to have fun with Photoshop®.In only a few mouse clicks, you can make anyone into an expert surfer! All from the comfort of your desk.
The StudioMagic®/LayerCake Elements Surf’s Up collection includes thirty-five (35) high-resolution (300 ppi) layered surfing images which show surfboards minus the rider. Likewise, each layered , virtual set, TIFF image includes layers of special effect splashes which are placed in front of the subject for realism. You decide the splash effect you desire by turning the special effect layer(s) on or off. Add the power of our award-winning StudioMagic® I & II Compositing Plug-ins for Photoshop®, to help you easily cut out your subjects and drop them into the action.Important Note About Compatibility
- ► LayerCake Backgrounds and action sets work with any version of Photoshop
- ► Action sets might run in the most recent versions Photoshop Elements
- ► Compatible with Mac OS or Windows Computers
- ► Backgrounds can be used with any application that opens a JPEG file
- ► Layered PSD & TIFF sheets can be used with any application which uses and builds layers
- ► NOTE: Action sets are for Photoshop ONLY. Actions will not work with other editing programs.</b?