©LayerCake Inc. Royalty-free (RF)
LayerCake Royalty-free products may be used by you multiple times for multiple projects without incurring additional fees. Royalty-free pricing is based solely on the file size of the product you need and the number of people entitled to use it (maximum 10), not the specific use. You don’t have to pay any additional royalties for successive uses of a royalty-free product. However, as with all LayerCake Inc. licenses, the rights granted are non-transferable and are personal to you. This means that if you license a royalty-free product to be used in a derivative work by your client or any other person, they may not use the licensed product separately from the derivative work. Royalty-free licenses are always non-exclusive. All licenses of royalty-free products are subject to LayerCake Inc’s Royalty-Free License Agreement.
LayerCake Inc.’ Royalty-Free Image and Video License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”) BETWEEN LICENSEE, PURCHASER (IF ANY) AND AN AFFILIATE OF LAYERCAKE INC., INC. THE AFFILIATE OF LAYERCAKE INC. IDENTIFIED IN SECTION 10.9 BELOW WILL BE THE PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT (“LAYERCAKE INC.”) WITH LICENSEE. THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO LICENSES ISSUED VIA THE WEB AND VIA LOCAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES, AND IS APPLICABLE TO ONLINE, DIGITAL AND ANALOG (PHYSICAL) DELIVERY OF LICENSED MATERIAL. BY ORDERING A LICENSE, LICENSEE AND, IF APPLICABLE, PURCHASER, IS CONFIRMING THAT IT HAS CAPACITY TO FORM A CONTRACT UNDER ITS LOCAL LAWS.
Last updated: December 2011
1. Definitions. In this Agreement the following definitions apply:
“Invoice” means the computer-generated or pre-printed standard form invoice provided by LayerCake Inc. that shall include, without limitation, the LayerCake Inc. licensing company, the Licensed Material selected and the corresponding price for the license of such Licensed Material (“License Fee”). The Invoice shall be incorporated into this Agreement and all references to the Agreement shall include the Invoice.
“Licensed Material” means any still image, film or video footage, audio product, visual representation generated optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means, including any negatives, transparencies, film imprints, prints, original digital files, or any copies thereof, or any other product protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right, which is licensed to Licensee by LayerCake Inc. under the terms of this Agreement. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material as a whole.
“Licensee” means the entity purchasing a license hereunder or, if there is a separate Purchaser, the entity specifically designated as Licensee during the purchase process and set forth as such in the Invoice.
“Licensee Work” means an end product or service that has been created by or on behalf of Licensee using independent skill and effort and that incorporates a Reproduction of the Licensed Material as well as other material.
“Purchaser” means the entity purchasing the license hereunder on behalf of a third-party Licensee.
“Reproduction” and “Reproduce” mean any form of copying or publication of the whole or a part of any Licensed Material, via any medium and by whatever means, the distortion, alteration, cropping or manipulation of the whole or any part of the Licensed Material, and the creation of any derivative work from, or that incorporates, the Licensed Material.
“User” means any employee or subcontractor of Licensee who: (i) downloads, manipulates, edits, modifies or saves the digital file containing the Licensed Material; (ii) is otherwise directly involved in the creative process utilizing the Licensed Material; or (iii) incorporates the Licensed Material within any derivative work.
2. Grant of Rights. Subject to the terms of this Agreement:
LayerCake Inc. grants to Licensee a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide right to Reproduce the Licensed Material identified in the Invoice an unlimited number of times in any and all media for all purposes other than those uses prohibited under Section 3 of this Agreement.
Licensee may have the Licensed Material Reproduced by subcontractors of Licensee (including Purchaser) for preparation of the Licensee Work, provided that such subcontractors agree to abide by the provisions of this Agreement.
Licensee may store the Licensed Material in a digital library, network configuration or similar arrangement to allow the Licensed Material to be viewed by employees, partners and clients of Licensee, so long as there are no more than ten (10) Users. Licensee must purchase additional seat licenses if there are more than ten (10) Users before such additional use begins.
Licensee may not: (i) make the Licensed Material available (separate from the Licensee Work) in any medium accessible by persons other than authorized Users; or (ii) make the Licensee Work available in any medium or manner intended to allow or invite a third party to download, extract or access the Licensed Material as a standalone file, such as for a screensaver.
Licensee may not, without obtaining the prior written consent of LayerCake Inc. and the payment of additional License Fees: (i) include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products; or (ii) use or display the Licensed Material on websites or in any other medium designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of “on demand” products (e.g., products in which Licensed Material is selected by a third party for customization of such product on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, calendars, posters, screensavers or wallpapers on mobile telephones, or similar items.
Licensee may not falsely represent, expressly or impliedly, that Licensee is the original creator of a visual work that derives a substantial part of its artistic components from the Licensed Material.
Licensed Material shall not be incorporated into a logo, corporate ID, trademark or service mark, without obtaining the prior written consent of LayerCake Inc..
If any Licensed Material featuring a model or property is used in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person, Licensee must accompany each such use with a statement that indicates that: (i) the Licensed Material is being used for illustrative purposes only; and (ii) any person depicted in the Licensed Material, if any, is a model.
Pornographic, defamatory or otherwise unlawful use of Licensed Material is strictly prohibited, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with other material or subject matter. Licensee shall also comply with any applicable regulations and/or industry codes.
While efforts have been made to correctly caption the subject matter of, and to provide other information (including metadata) related to, the Licensed Material, LayerCake Inc. does not warrant the accuracy of such information.
Where Purchaser is licensing Licensed Material on behalf of a Licensee, Purchaser hereby represents and warrants that: (i) Purchaser is authorized to act as an agent on behalf of Licensee and has full power and authority to bind Licensee to this Agreement; and (ii) if Licensee subsequently disputes such power or authority, Purchaser shall be liable for any failure of Licensee to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Nothing in this Section 3.8 shall excuse Purchaser’s obligation to make payment to LayerCake Inc. of the License Fee.
If the Licensee Work is Reproduced on a website, Licensee shall post terms and conditions on the website that prohibit downloading, republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the Licensed Material as a stand-alone file.
If the Licensed Material is Reproduced on a social media or other third party website, the rights granted herein shall automatically be revoked in the event that the third party website seeks to exploit purported rights to the Licensed Material contrary to the terms of this Agreement.
4. Credit and Intellectual Property.
Copyright. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, LayerCake Inc. grants Licensee no right or license, express or implied, to the Licensed Material.
Trademarks. In connection with the use of “LayerCake Inc.” or any other of LayerCake Inc.’ or its partners’ trade names, trademarks, logos or service marks, including the names of all Licensed Material collections (“Marks”), Licensee acknowledges and agrees that (i) such Marks are and shall remain the sole property of LayerCake Inc. or its partners; (ii) except as expressly required in order to satisfy the credit obligations under this Agreement, nothing shall confer upon Licensee any right of use in or to the Marks; and (iii) Licensee shall not now or in the future contest the validity of LayerCake Inc.’ Marks.
Photo Credit. All Licensed Material used in an editorial context, must include the following credit line adjacent to the Licensed Material: “[Photographer’s Name]/[Collection Name]/LayerCake Inc.” or as otherwise shown on the LayerCake Inc. website. If Licensee omits the credit, an additional fee in an amount up to one hundred percent (100%) of the License Fee may be payable by Licensee, at LayerCake Inc.’ sole discretion. The foregoing fee shall be in addition to any other rights or remedies that LayerCake Inc. may have at law or in equity.
Audio/Visual Production Credit. If Licensed Material is used in an audio/visual production in either an editorial context or a non-editorial context but where credits are accorded to other providers of licensed material, credit shall be accorded, where technically feasible, in equal size and comparable placement to such other credit(s), substantially in the following form: “[Video] [Imagery] supplied by [Collection Name]/LayerCake Inc.”.
Notice of Violations. Licensee will immediately notify LayerCake Inc. if it becomes aware or suspects that any third party that has gained access to the Licensed Material through Licensee is wrongfully using the Licensed Material, in whole or in part, or is violating any of LayerCake Inc.’ intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, Marks and copyrights.
5. Warranty and Limitation of Liability.
LayerCake Inc. warrants that: (i) the Licensed Material will be free from defects in material and workmanship for thirty (30) days from delivery (Licensee’s sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of this warranty being the replacement of the Licensed Material); (ii) it has all necessary rights and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement; (iii) Licensee’s use of the Licensed Material in accordance with this Agreement and in the form delivered by LayerCake Inc. (i.e., excluding any modifications, overlays or re-focusing by Licensee) will not infringe on any copyright, moral right, trademark or other intellectual property right and will not violate any right of privacy or right of publicity; and (iv) all necessary model and/or property releases for use of the Licensed Material authorized under this Agreement have been obtained. Licensee shall be responsible for payment of any amounts that may be due under, and compliance with any other terms of, any applicable collective bargaining agreement(s) (such as Screen Actors Guild in the US) as a result of Licensee’s use of the Licensed Material.
LAYERCAKE INC. DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LICENSED MATERIAL OR ITS DELIVERY SYSTEMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LAYERCAKE INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF LAYERCAKE INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES. LAYERCAKE INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR AS A RESULT OF MODIFICATIONS MADE TO THE LICENSED MATERIAL BY LICENSEE OR THE CONTEXT IN WHICH LICENSED MATERIAL IS USED IN A LICENSEE WORK.
Provided Licensed Material is only used in accordance with this Agreement and Licensee is not otherwise in breach of this Agreement and as Licensee’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the representations and warranties set forth in Section 5.1(ii)-(iv) above, LayerCake Inc. shall, subject to the terms of Section 5.2 above and Section 6.3 below, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Licensee and its parent, subsidiaries and commonly owned or controlled affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable outside attorney fees), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties (“Claims”) relating to any actual or alleged breach by LayerCake Inc. of its warranties set forth in Section 5.1(ii)-(iv) above. LayerCake Inc. shall have no obligation under this Section 6.1 for any Claims that arise out of or are a result of: (i) Licensee’s modification, overlay or re-focusing of the Licensed Material, where the Claim would not have arisen but for the modification, overlay or re-focusing made by Licensee; (ii) the context in which Licensed Material is used in a Licensee Work; where the Claim would not have arisen but for such context; (iii) Licensee’s failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement; or (iv) Licensee’s continued use of Licensed Material following notice from LayerCake Inc., or upon Licensee’s knowledge, that Licensed Material is subject to a claim of infringement of another’s right. The foregoing states LayerCake Inc.’ entire indemnification obligation under this Agreement.
Licensee shall, subject to the terms of Section 6.3 below, defend, indemnify and hold harmless LayerCake Inc. and its parent, subsidiaries, commonly owned or controlled affiliates, content providers and their respective officers, directors and employees from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement or any other actual or alleged breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
The party seeking indemnification pursuant to this Section 6 shall promptly notify the other party of such claim. At indemnifying party’s option, indemnifying party may assume the handling, settlement or defense of any claim or litigation, in which event indemnified party shall cooperate in the defense of any such claim or litigation as may be reasonably requested by indemnifying party. Indemnified party shall have the right to participate in such litigation, at its expense, through counsel selected by indemnified party. Indemnifying party will not be liable for legal fees and other costs incurred prior to the other party giving notice of the claim for which indemnity is sought.
7. Condition of Licensed Material. Licensee should examine all Licensed Material for possible defects (whether digital or otherwise) before sending any Licensed Material for Reproduction. Without prejudice to Section 5.1(i) above, LayerCake Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Licensee or any third party, whether directly or indirectly, arising from any alleged or actual defect in any Licensed Material or its caption or in any way from its Reproduction.
8. Electronic Invoicing; Interest on Overdue Invoices. Licensee and Purchaser agree to receive invoices from LayerCake Inc. electronically via the email address associated with Licensee’s and/or Purchaser’s LayerCake Inc. account. If Licensee fails to pay the Invoice in full within the time specified in the Invoice, LayerCake Inc. may add a service charge of one-and-one-half percent (1.5%) per month, or such lesser amount as is allowed by law, on any unpaid balance until payment is received.
9. Unauthorized Use and Termination. Any use of Licensed Material in a manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement (including, without limitation, use of Licensed Material by more than ten (10) Users without purchase of additional seat licenses) constitutes copyright infringement, entitling LayerCake Inc. to exercise all rights and remedies available to it under copyright laws around the world. Licensee shall be responsible for any damages resulting from any such copyright infringement, including any claims by a third party. In addition and without prejudice to LayerCake Inc.’ other remedies under this Agreement, LayerCake Inc. reserves the right to charge and Licensee agrees to pay a fee equal to up to five (5) times LayerCake Inc.’ standard license fee for the unauthorized use of the Licensed Material. LayerCake Inc. reserves the right to terminate this Agreement in the event Licensee: (i) enters the Agreement after having received notice of unauthorized use from LayerCake Inc. relating to the Licensed Material; (ii) fails to pay the License Fee in full within the time specified in the Invoice; or (iii) otherwise breaches the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (I) stop using the Licensed Material; and (II) destroy or, upon the request of LayerCake Inc., return to LayerCake Inc. the Licensed Material and, in the case of termination by LayerCake Inc. for cause, the Licensee Work in the possession or control of Licensee.
10. Miscellaneous Terms.
Audit/Certificate of Compliance. Upon reasonable notice, Licensee shall provide sample copies of Reproductions containing Licensed Material to LayerCake Inc., including by providing LayerCake Inc. with free of charge access to any pay-walled or otherwise restricted access website or platform where the Licensed Material is Reproduced. In addition, upon reasonable notice, LayerCake Inc. may, at its discretion, either through its own employees or through a third party, audit Licensee’s records directly related to this Agreement and use of Licensed Material in order to verify compliance with the terms of this Agreement. If any such audit reveals an underpayment by Licensee to LayerCake Inc. of five percent (5%) or more of the amount Licensee should have paid for the time period that is the subject of the audit, in addition to paying LayerCake Inc. the amount of such underpayment, Licensee shall also reimburse LayerCake Inc. for the costs of conducting such audit. Where LayerCake Inc. reasonably believes that Licensed Material is being used by more than the authorized number of Users, or that Licensed Material is being used outside of the scope of the license granted under this Agreement, Licensee shall, at LayerCake Inc.’ request, provide a certificate of compliance signed by an officer of Licensee, in a form to be approved by LayerCake Inc..
Electronic Storage. For all Licensed Material that is delivered to Licensee in electronic form, Licensee must retain the copyright symbol, the name of LayerCake Inc., the Licensed Material’s identification number and any other information as may be embedded in the electronic file containing the original Licensed Material. Licensee shall maintain a robust firewall to safeguard against unauthorized third-party access to the Licensed Material.
Withdrawal. Upon notice from LayerCake Inc., or upon Licensee’s knowledge that any Licensed Material may be subject to a claim of infringement of another’s right for which LayerCake Inc. may be liable, LayerCake Inc. may require Licensee to immediately and at its own expense (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from its premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical); and (iii) ensure that its clients do likewise. LayerCake Inc. shall provide Licensee with comparable Licensed Material (which comparability will be determined by LayerCake Inc. in its reasonable commercial judgment) free of charge, but subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Governing Law/Arbitration. This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of law. Any disputes arising from or related to this Agreement or its enforceability, or the business relationship between the parties, shall be finally settled by binding, confidential arbitration by a single arbitrator selected using the rules and procedures for arbitrator selection under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (“ICDR”) in effect on the date of the commencement of arbitration (the applicable rules to be at Licensee’s discretion) to be held in Los Angeles, California. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and all documentation shall be presented and filed in English. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered on the arbitration award and enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not govern this Agreement. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal costs relating to that aspect of its claim or defense on which it prevails, and any opposing costs awards shall be offset. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LayerCake Inc. shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against Licensee in the event that, in the opinion of LayerCake Inc., such action is necessary or desirable. The parties agree that, notwithstanding any otherwise applicable statute(s) of limitation, any arbitration proceeding shall be commenced within two years of the acts, events, or occurrences giving rise to the claim.
Severability. If one or more of the provisions contained in the Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Such provisions shall be revised only to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
Waiver. No action of either party, other than express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any provision of this Agreement. A delay on the part of either party in the exercise of its rights or remedies will not operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies, and a single or partial exercise by either party of any such rights or remedies will not preclude other or further exercise of that right or remedy. A waiver of a right or remedy on any one occasion will not be construed as a bar to or waiver of rights or remedies on any other occasion.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement is intended for business customers of LayerCake Inc. and contains all the terms of the license agreement. No terms or conditions may be added or deleted unless made in writing and either accepted in writing by an authorized representative of both parties or issued electronically by LayerCake Inc. and accepted in writing by an authorized representative of Licensee. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms contained herein and the terms contained on any purchase order or other communication sent by Licensee, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Taxes. All License Fees are exclusive of any applicable sales, use, withholding or other transactional taxes, which are the sole responsibility of Licensee or Purchaser (if any).
LayerCake Inc. Licensing Company. The licensing entity under this Agreement shall be determined by the billing address of the Licensee or, if any, Purchaser, as follows:
LAYERCAKE INC. LICENSOR (LOCATION): LayerCake Inc. (US), Inc (United States)
©2011 LayerCake Inc.. All rights reserved.
LayerCake Inc. Comping File and Video Preview License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“LICENSEE”) AND A SUBSIDIARY OF LAYERCAKE INC., INC. (“LAYERCAKE INC.”). THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO LICENSES ISSUED VIA THE WEB AND VIA LOCAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES, AND IS APPLICABLE TO ONLINE, DIGITAL AND ANALOGUE (PHYSICAL) DELIVERY OF LICENSED MATERIAL (THE “AGREEMENT”).
1. Grant of License. LayerCake Inc. grants to you, for a period of thirty (30) days, a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and non-assignable right to use the image and/or film preview file you have selected and any derivatives or copies (collectively, the “Licensed Material”), on your personal computer and, in the case of film, in any test, sample, comp or rough cut evaluation materials. The Licensed Material may only be used in materials for personal, noncommercial use and test or sample use, including comps and layouts.
The Licensed Material may not be used in any final materials distributed inside of your company or any materials distributed outside of your company or to the public, including, but not limited to, advertising and marketing materials or in any online or other electronic distribution system (except that you may transmit comps digitally or electronically to your clients for their review) and may not be distributed, sublicensed or made available for use or distribution separately or individually and no rights may be granted to the Licensed Material.
One copy of the Licensed Material may be made for backup purposes only but may only be used if the original Licensed Material becomes defective, destroyed or otherwise irretrievably lost. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, the Licensed Material may not be shared or copied for example by including it in a disc library, image storage jukebox, network configuration or other similar arrangement. Use which would be defamatory, pornographic or otherwise unlawful is prohibited. If Licensed Material featuring a person is used (i) in a manner that implies endorsement, use of or a connection to a product or service by that model; or (ii) in connection with a potentially unflattering or controversial subject, you must print a statement that indicates that the person is a model and is used for illustrative purposes only.
3. Rights-Managed Still Fee. For rights-managed still Licensed Material only, if at the end of 30 days you have not licensed the Licensed Material for end use in a final project, you will be invoiced a comp service fee in the amount of one hundred fifty dollars ($150) USD or such other local currency amount as LayerCake Inc. may apply from time to time. If, at any time within the 30-day comp license period, you license such rights-managed still Licensed Material for end use in a final project and do not subsequently cancel the license, the comp service fee will not be charged. Payment of the comp service fee relates solely to comping use during the 30-day comp license period and does not entitle you to make any additional use of the Licensed Material either before or after expiry of the 30 days.
4. Film Access Fee. Upon download of any film Licensed Material, you will be invoiced a non-refundable access service fee of one hundred fifty dollars ($150) USD or such other local currency amount as LayerCake Inc. may apply from time to time.
5. Additional Rights Available. If you are unsure of your usage rights under this Agreement or wish to use the Licensed Material in a manner not permitted by this Agreement (for example: online or as part of an advertisement or product), please contact your local LayerCake Inc. office.
6. Warranty. LayerCake Inc. warrants the digital copy of the Licensed Material in the form downloaded by you to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from delivery. The sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of the foregoing warranty is the replacement of the digital copy of the Licensed Material. LAYERCAKE INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states or jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties, and you may have other rights which may vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction. NEITHER LAYERCAKE INC. NOR ANY OF ITS IMAGE PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR OTHERWISE.
7. General. All rights to the Licensed Material are owned by LayerCake Inc. and/or its image partners and are protected by United States copyright laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws. LayerCake Inc. and its image partners retain all rights not expressly granted by this Agreement. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from LayerCake Inc. upon expiry of the 30-day comp license period or, if sooner, upon you failing to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using the Licensed Material and either destroy any digital Licensed Material or return the Licensed Material and all copies to LayerCake Inc..
Copyright © 2011-2020 LayerCake Inc.. All rights reserved.